Copyright, Terms, and Conditions of Use
By using the Unofficial Isle Royale National Park Web Pages, you agree to and acknowledge the following
- All original content has been created without the
knowledge of the NPS, nor do any content authors have any
affiliation with the NPS.
- This agreement is between you and the content authors of
- This Agreement and the legal relationship between you and
the content authors shall be governed by the laws of the
State of Oregon.
- This Agreement is the sole Agreement between you and the
content authors with respect to the subject matter
hereof. This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements
and understandings, whether oral or written.
- The content in the pages is for your nonexclusive,
nontransferable, noncommercial use only. All proprietary
rights in the information are retained by by their
respective authors. Reproduction, redistribution, and
transmission of any content in these pages, in whole or
in part, by any means, is strictly prohibited, except
with written consent. All original content is copyright
1995-1998 by their respective authors.
- The content is provided as is without
warranty of any kind. Furthermore, the content authors do
not warrant, guarantee, or make any presentations
regarding the use, or the results of the use, of the
information, tables, and data in terms of correctness,
completeness or timeliness, or otherwise and shall not
include or extend to any claim for or right to recover
any other damages, including but not limited to, loss of
profit, data, or use of the pages, or special,
incidental, or consequential damages or other similar
- The content authors specifically disclaim all warranties,
express or implied, including without limitation,
warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, and non-infringement.
- You shall indemnify and hold the content authors harmless
from and against any and all damages, liabilities,
losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable
attorney's fees, arising out of or related to your use of
the pages or your breach of the terms and conditions of